Terms and conditions
About Les Petits Créations AB
The company is based in Västerås. The company's mailing address is Pingstliljevägen 71. If you would like to come in contact with us, send an email to email@example.com with your case and your contact information. We will contact you shortly.
Once you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and shipping address. If something is wrong with the order confirmation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our normal delivery times are 1-4 days. NOTE! Orders made on weekends will be sent no earlier than Monday. Should delays in delivery occur (without us notifying you of possible longer delivery time), please contact us at email@example.com.
All prices in the shop are quoted in SEK and all prices are inclusive of 25% VAT. We reserve ourselves for price changes due to price change from supplier, price prints in the price list, and price errors due to incorrect information and reserves the right to adjust the price.
- Return Policy
When purchasing goods on the site, you as a customer have a 14-day right of withdrawal valid from receipt of a product that you have ordered.
- 5.1 Do you want to send back an item? Then contact our customer service Info@lespetits.se with your customer information, order number, product info and reason of return. You will then receive a shipping slip by mail, which you can print and attach to your package and submit to your nearest postal agent. This can be done within 14 days from your purchase. The products should be sent well-packed and in original packaging. There is a charge of 49 SEK for returns within Sweden. This is adjusted when we receive your return. *Return of orders from customers outside Sweden have to be handled by the customer and there is no refund for shipping for these orders. On the refund amount, we also reserve the right to deduct a sum corresponding to the depreciation compared to the original value of the product for used or damaged product.
- Anything wrong with your product? We will inspect all products before sending them to you. Should the product still be damaged or something wrong when it arrives, we undertake to comply with the applicable consumer protection laws, free of charge. You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective product. The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been detected.
- 6.1 How can you apply for refund? All defects should always be advertised to firstname.lastname@example.org where you enter your name, address, e-mail address, order number and description of the error. If we fail to fix the error or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection laws. We are responsible for return shipping at approved complaints. We reserve the right to deny a complaint if it appears that the product is not incorrect in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
- Limitation of Responsibility, We do not take responsibility for indirect damages that may arise due to the product. We do not take any responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances outside the Company's current (Force Majeure). These circumstances may include, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, government decision, reduced or missing delivery from supplier. Furthermore, no liability is taken for any changes to products / product features that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- Product Information, We reserve the right to print any errors on this site and to end product sales. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the display, photo quality and resolution. We always try to expose the products as accurately as possible.
- Information about Cookies, Cookies According to the Act on Electronic Information, visitors to a website for privacy purposes should be informed that cookies are used. The information in the cookie is possible to use to follow a user's browsing. Cookie is a small text file that the website you visit requests to save on your computer to provide access to various features.
- Personal Information, by shopping at Les Petits Créations AB, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal information. We protect your personal privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We do not sell or otherwise distribute your information to third parties without legal basis. Les Petits Créations AB is responsible for the processing of personal data that you provided to us as a customer. Your personal information is processed by us in order to handle your order as well as in those times when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers - to customize marketing for your individual needs. Below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR). 10.1 What is a personal task? A personal data is all information directly or indirectly attributable to a natural person. 10.2 What data do we store? In order to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we will store your first and last name, address, phone number, email address, IP address and purchase history. Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example, to complete the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation, such as the accounting laws. 10.3 Legal basis In connection with a purchase, your personal information is processed to complete the agreement with you. Marketing, promotions and similar mailings will be made with the consent of you. 10.4 What tasks are shared and for what purpose? 10.4.1 Payment Provider Upon completion of purchase, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and phone number. If you choose to pay with invoice, you will also be saved with your payment provider. The information is saved in order to complete the purchase and to protect the parties from fraud. The payment providers (payment services) we use are: Klarna, Swish, Mastercard, Visa. 10.4.2 Shipping Company In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we need to share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is the first name, last name and address of delivery. E-mail address and / or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification. The freight companies we work with are: DHL and PostNord. 10.4.3 Newsletter If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, share your first name, surname and e-mail address with our newsletter provider. This is to keep you updated with information and promotional offers. We use Mailchimp for mailing newsletters. 10.5 Right of access You are entitled to obtain extracts from all information about you with us. Extracts are delivered electronically in a readable format. 10.6 Right of Correction You are entitled to ask us to update incorrect information or to supplement information that is inadequate. 10.7 The right to be forgotten You may at any time request that the information relating to you be deleted. There are few exceptions to the right to delete, such as if it is to be retained in order for us to fulfill a legal obligation (for example, according to the Accounting Act). 10.8 Responsible for data protection Les Petits Créations AB is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed. 10.9 How to protect your personal data We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to securely store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal information and passwords. We use a Swedish platform, Quickbutik, operated by Quickbutik AB, based in Helsingborg.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. Changes to the Terms will be published online on the site. The changed terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the site. Disputes and lawsuits In the event that dispute can not be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and customer, you can, as a customer, contact the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For accommodation in a EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be made online via the EU Commission's Dispute Settlement Platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. In case of dispute, we will follow a decision from ARN or the corresponding dispute settlement body . Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and law.